Nottingham Women’s Centre aims to offer a safe environment for all women to come together to gain confidence, develop skills, take part in training, get support and organise groups, activities and services.
- We’re recruiting – Service Development and Sustainability Coordintor - Please note that this job is open to women only (genuine occupational requirement under the Equality Act 2010, Part 1, Schedule 9). Previous applicants need not apply. Service Development and Sustainability Coordinator This is a key role within the organisation, for a creative and innovative individual to work closely with the Centre Manager to develop new and […]
- We’re recruiting – Reception Administrator - Please note that this job is open to women only (genuine occupational requirement under the Equality Act 2010, Part 1, Schedule 9) Reception Administrator This individual will undertake a range of administrative and reception duties to support the smooth running of Nottingham Women’s Centre and will provide cover for the other Reception Administrator in the afternoon or […]
- NEW – evening activities - Evening yoga and boxing based fitness classes for women starting here – details below: Hatha Yoga Suitable for all levels Mondays, 5pm – 6.30pm Cost: £3/£4 Please wear loose fitting clothes and bring a yoga mat if you have one. Boxsmart – Boxfit for women and girls 8 week programme starting on 22nd October Wednesdays, […]
- Join us as we Reclaim the Night! - Reclaim the Night is taking place in Nottingham on Saturday 1 November, 6.30pm starting at the pavilion (Homemade) on the Forest Recreation Ground. The march is open to all women. Reclaim the Night is an international movement against male sexual violence against women. Reclaim the Night marches have taken place in cities across the world […]
- Get fit and have fun! - It might be raining outside but you can get fit and have fun indoors with us – all abilities welcome. Wednesdays 1.30pm – 2.30pm – FREE – no need to book, just turn up!
- Last chance to join our firewalk! - Are you up for the experience of a lifetime? We are looking for women to walk on fire to raise vital funds for us and help us reach our target of £5000. Our first ever firewalk will take place here at the Centre lead by experienced fire team BLAZE (find out more about them here: www.blazefirewalking.com) […]
- New activities for Renew - We’ve got a real mixed bag of activities coming up this autumn/winter as part of Renew – everything from singing, and arts and crafts, to laughter yoga and fitness! We’re also launching the new ‘Renew Club’ – a weekly coffee morning where you can have a chat, play some game and meet new friends as you find out […]
- Sexual Health Services Survey - Local Public Health teams are currently carrying out a review of sexual health services in Nottingham. They would like to hear from men and women of all ages who have either used sexual health services in Nottingham City or Nottinghamshire, or who may want to use them in the future.Please follow the link below to […]