Nottingham Women’s Centre aims to offer a safe environment for all women to come together to gain confidence, develop skills, take part in training, get support and organise groups, activities and services.
- Nottingham Women’s Centre launches first round of small grants funding - Nottingham Women’s Centre is excited to announce the opening of our first small grants funding round. The small grants are part of the two year Nottingham City Council Communities of Identity funding stream to Nottingham Women’s Centre and partner organisations. This is focused on Gender and Sexual Orientation and will support small, grass roots organisations […]
- Garden helpers wanted! - We are tidying up our garden in preparation for our Summer BBQ on 16th July and can do with some extra woman power! No experience of gardening required – just come along on these days and help out for as little or as much time as as you want.
- RENEW’s Summer BBQ is on the 16th of July! - You are invited to our summer garden barbecue on the 16th of July at Nottingham Women’s Centre (10am – 4pm). It promises to be loads of fun for all women and children. Please see flyer for details and come along with friends and family. *N.B: Nottingham Women’s Centre is a women-only space*.
- Calling all female artists! Showcase your work at THRIVE’s upcoming exhibition (Deadline is 11th of October) -
- Nottingham Women’s Centre partners with Projector for Creative Weekender -
- Find out about training opportunities with Care Training East Midlands – Tuesday 1st July - Come along to talk about training and employment with Care Training East Midlands and find out about the courses and training opportunities available. Just drop in anytime between 10am – 1pm on Tuesday 1st July here at Nottingham Women’s Centre.
- *Important, Pls Read*: Job Club will be closed over the summer months - Job Club will be closed from Tuesday 22nd July 2014, and will re-open on Tuesday 2nd September 2014 at 10am. Nottingham Women’s Centre is open during the summer and will operate as normal. Thank you.
- Improve your self-esteem – Planning to Change - We’re offering women a one-off opportunity to attend Planning to Change – a short course written and delivered by staff at Nottingham Women’s Centre. The course will run Fridays: 6th, 13th and 20th June, 10am-2.30pm Planning to Change is all about developing your self esteem – understanding what is behind negative self esteem, learning how to accept yourself and learning new […]