Nottingham Women’s Centre aims to offer a safe environment for all women to come together to gain confidence, develop skills, take part in training, get support and organise groups, activities and services.
- Nottingham Women’s Centre AGM – Thursday 3rd December, 5.15pm – 8.00pm - Join us for our AGM and the first public performance of ‘The Women are Here’, a song written for Nottingham Women’s Centre by women from the RENEW Singing Group. Following the formal AGM business, there will be a buffet and a special screening of Going through the Change, a film telling the story of the […]
- We’re recruiting – opportunities in our mental health team (RENEW) - These jobs are open to women only (under the Equality Act 2010, Part 1, Schedule 9) Two exciting opportunities have arisen within our Big Lottery funded mental health project RENEW. Engagement and Involvement Coordinator The post holder will coordinate the work of Volunteer Coordinator and Peer Support Coordinator to ensure that service users are supported […]
- Voices For Change – Women’s Meetings In November - We would like to invite all women to join us at our new Voices for Change meetings in November. We want to hear about the issues that are affecting you, and women you know the most at the moment, share our stories and talk about ways that we can work together to get our voices […]
- Crystal Clear Wellbeing - Create your own wheel of wellbeing and learn ways to improve different areas of your life using crystals and natural holistic techniques. Simple every day ways to create a healthier happier you Thursday 5th November-Thursday 10th December Time: 12:15pm-2.30pm Free. 10 places available To book please call reception on 0115 941 1475
- New courses for November - We have two courses that are starting again on Friday November 6th. Available to all self identifying women, the courses are held at the Nottingham Women’s Centre. Women and Social Media (WEA run): Friday Nov 6th 10am-12:30pm (5 sessions) Singing (RENEW): Friday Nov 6th 1pm-3pm free Please contact reception on 0115 941 1475 to reserve […]
- Lesbian Immigration Support Group - Nottingham Lesbian Immigration Support Group We are a newly formed group of lesbian and bisexual women including; asylum seekers, refugees and their supporters in the Nottingham community. Our main aims are: To provide a social network offering emotional support to lesbians and bisexual women currently applying for asylum and those refugees who have been granted leave […]
- Domestic Abuse and Faith - ‘Someone Prayed’ is an awareness raising event incorporating an interactive drama that will challenge and stimulate open discussion on domestic abuse issues and faith communities. Being held on the 4th November and the 1st December both events will be opened by the Lord Mayor. To book your place please call 07846114907
- Job Club Closure - The Job Club will be holding their last session at the Centre on 22nd December 2015. Job Club will reopen in April 2016.