Nottingham Women’s Centre aims to offer a safe environment for all women to come together to gain confidence, develop skills, take part in training, get support and organise groups, activities and services.
- Come and Join Our Singing Taster Sessions! - Do you love singing, or have always wanted to try it? If so, why not come and join one of our Singing for Fun taster sessions on 5 or 12 June? No experience necessary and no need to book!Singing tasters 05.06.15 & 12.06.15
- We’re recruiting – Nursery Deputy Supervisor - We are recruiting a Deputy Supervisor for our Nursery. This is an opportunity to be part of the efficient and effective day-to-day operation of Nottingham Women’s Centre Children’s Nursery. The Deputy will support the Nursery Supervisor in her role and deputise in her absence. Salary: £15,602 – £16,234 pro rata Hours: 30 hours per week (plus possibility of overtime) Closing […]
- Free English classes for women - Six weeks course starting from 4th June. Please get in touch for more information or to register.
- Lunch Cafe Cancelled Today! - Sadly, due to unavailability of volunteers today, the lunch cafe will not be running today. Apologies for the late notice.
- Lunch Menu Tomorrow - Come and join us for aubergine and green bean curry with rice and salad tomorrow from 12, yum!
- Mental Health Awareness Week - Lots of free activities happening here next week for Mental Health Awareness Week as part of RENEW, 11th – 15th May 2015. All women welcome to come along or give us a call for more information. See programme below or download here: Renew Timetable 11-15 May
- How would you imagine the future? - What would your vision of the future look like? What would a women-only space programme look like? Be part of this unique discussion taking place here at Nottingham Women’s Centre, on Thursday 14th May from 1.30pm. Find out more about the And Beyond Institute for Future Research
- What are the barriers to women voting? - Lack of understanding of the political process, disabilities and lack of interest came out as the main barriers to voting for women in Nottingham, according to research conducted by students at Nottingham Trent University on our behalf. The study surveyed 175 women across Nottingham and has fed into our Year of Campaigning work, encouraging more […]