Nottingham Women’s Centre has accomplished a lot this year, and we couldn’t have done it without the support of our amazing members.
Become a member!
Membership is an affordable way to help support the Centre. If you’re a member, you can:
● Borrow books from the Nottingham Women’s Library collection.
● Vote at our AGM, including voting in new Trustees.
● Receive monthly news and updates from the Centre (you can opt-out of these here.)
There are three tiers of annual membership fees depending on your circumstances:
● Unwaged – £2
● Students and OAPs – £5
● Waged – £10
Membership lasts for a year, after which you’ll need to renew it.
Simply fill in the Membership form below if you’d like to make a payment on card. If you would like to pay a different way, please contact us or come into the Centre to chat to one of our Reception team.
"*" indicates required fields
If you have questions about an existing membership; about becoming a Member; or about renewing your membership, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Library rules (small print!)
Being a member let’s you take books out of Nottingham Women’s Library. By signing up to be a member you agree to abide by the following library rules:
• Up to two books can be borrowed at one time and must be returned within three weeks.
• Books can be renewed once, by calling, emailing or coming in to the Centre.
• There will be a fine of 20p per overdue book per day up to a maximum of £8.
• Care must be taken when eating or drinking in the library and please clear up after yourself.