Nottingham Law School students, supervised by qualified solicitors, will be available to offer advice on a range of legal issues around employment, welfare benefits, housing issues and more. This could include the following themes: including:
- Unfair dismissal
- Holiday pay issues
- National Minimum Wage disputes
- Appeal hearings around welfare benefits
- Finding out if you are entitled to benefits
- Landlord seeking possession of your property
- Finding out whether your Tenancy Deposit protected
- Advice if your landlord has failed to repair your property
Takes place on Wednesday afternoons between 12-3pm on: 19 January 2022, 16 February 2022 & 2 March 2022.
Facilitated by students from Nottingham Law School supervised by qualified solicitors.
How to register:
Register your interest at reception : 0115 9411475 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org and you will be contacted to arrange an appointment.
Frequently asked questions
No, you’ll need to book an appointment.
Appointments can be booked by contacting reception on 0115 9411475 or emailing: