Nottingham Law School students, supervised by qualified solicitors, are offering FREE legal advice!
There’s a range of legal issues they can advise you on, including:
· Have you been unfairly dismissed?
· Holiday Pay issues
· National Minimum Wage disputes
· Do you have an appeal hearing?
· Are you entitled to benefits?
· Is your landlord seeking possession of your property?
· Is your Tenancy Deposit protected?
· Has your landlord failed to repair your property?
When: 11th & 25th January 2023, 8th February 2023
Time 12 – 3pm
Where: Nottingham Women’s Centre
Cost: Totally free!
How to join? Contact Nottingham Women’s Centre’s Reception to book a free place: firstname.lastname@example.org call 0115 9411475