- This event has passed.
Event Series: Learning All About Ourselves
Learning All About Ourselves
February 8 @ 10:30 am – 12:30 pm
In this series of ‘topic’ workshops, we will learn about ourselves as women and how to make the most of where we live – for our health and well-being; creativity; and build confidence through conversation and activities – indoors and outside.
Topics have yet to be finalised but could include things like:
- Women & Health (our bodies, ourselves)
- Women & Psychology (mind, body, brains)
- Women & Art (making art and looking at it)
- Women & History (hidden from history/herstories)
- Women & the City (exploring/mapping)
Free to those on low incomes or means tested benefits. You just need to let the WEA know at the time of booking.