We offer assistance and welcome the opportunity to help students in their research projects around themes focused on women’s issues. To a reasonable degree, we can offer one-to-one assistance on some research projects but regrettably will not be able to work on projects with short deadlines and those not specific to women. To ensure a smooth process, we have prepared this students page bearing in mind the needs of students who approach us individually. Here, you’ll find answers to the most frequently asked questions with the necessary information you will need.
1) What type of research projects can you help with?
Those focused on women’s issues only.
2) How much time should I leave before the submission deadline for my project?
At least 3 weeks.
3) I want to work with Nottingham Women’s Centre, who do I contact?
Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org with your project summary (one A4 page) in the first instance. If we can offer assistance, we will invite you for an informal chat about your project and working arrangements.
4) How long do I need to wait for a response to my email?
We will endeavour to respond within 2 working days.
5) Would I need to give anything back in return?
No. We are happy that you are interested in women’s issues but many of the students also avail themselves of volunteering opportunities with us or ask to be involved in creative ways during the course of the research project.