Gender and Sexual Orientation Partnership Small Grant Fund
We are looking for organisations to work with us on improving the lives of Women, Girls and LGBT+ people in Nottingham. We want small, grassroots organisations to apply for our small grant to do short projects or activities that include at least one of the following:
- Addressing Isolation in the LGBT+ community in Nottingham
- Including support around specific LGBT+ health issues
- Support around Hate Crime
- Providing Safe Physical and Virtual Spaces for women and girls
- Support communities through providing physical and/or online space, particularly women who face increased social isolation or multiple barriers to inclusion.
- Empowering Women and girls
- Around Hardship and Crisis – this means financial difficulties, or need for support and advice around practical day to day needs.
- Through group or one to one support or training.
- Around getting their voices and issues better heard and understood by decision makers.
- Improving and addressing physical health and wellbeing needs for women and girls.
- Providing activities to complement mainstream mental health provision
- Specialist group or one to one counselling or activities to improve wellbeing.
How to Apply
To apply please contact Joanne on: email@example.com we will then arrange a meeting where we will discuss your project and talk through the application form. Application forms and more detailed guidance will be provided at this meeting. Grants will be around £500 – £1000
The deadline for applications this round is Friday 21 September.