Nottingham Women’s Centre Open Day – 6th September
You are cordially invited to join us on Thu the 6th September from 10 – 2pm for our annual Information / Open day.
- Learn more about the centre, the activities and courses that we run as well as the specialist support that we provide.
- Take part in taster sessions for some of our most popular activities.
- Find out how you can take part in focus groups, consultations and research groups.
- Learn about our ongoing #campaigns !
- Find out about volunteering opportunities with the centre
- Visit the Women’s only library – a truly unique resource
- Have some food and make new friends
And if you’ve heard any myths about the centre, let us dispel them on the day…We look forward to meeting you all!
Find out more by following this link.
For more information on our forthcoming courses and activities follow this link.