IN CRISIS THIS CHRISTMAS?
- SmaRT Mental Health Helpline: 0800 561 0072 – 24 hours a day at weekends and bank holidays, 9am-5pm Mon-Friday – NOTTINGHAM CITY RESIDENTS ONLY
- WAIS: Women’s Aid Helpline: 0808 8000 340 – 24 hours 365 days a year, Domestic Violence Specialists (free on Orange, T Mobile, Virgin and Vodafone)
- Topaz Centre: 0845 600 1588 – sensitive and dedicated service that meets the needs of victims of rape and serious sexual assault. The main office closes on 22nd December at 4:30pm and re-opens on 2nd January 2017 at 9am. The helpline will be available from 10am-1pm on the 22nd December and 10am-12 noon on the 28th and 29th December and can be accessed on either 0845 600 1588 or the Nottingham number 0115 941 0440. More information on topazcentre.org.uk
- Nottinghamshire Sexual Violence Support Services (formerly Nottingham Rape Crisis Centre) same details as above
- The Samaritans: 116 123 – free to call on mobiles or landlines 24 hours a day 365 days a year
- Framework Crisis Street Homelessness Team: 0800 066 5356 – 24 hours 365 days (use a payphone in an emergency, it’s free! call charges from mobiles may vary
Nottingham Women’s Centre will be closed from 22nd December – 2nd January