Legal Advice Clinic – Nottingham Law School
January 30 @ 12:15 pm - 3:30 pm
One event on 27th February 2019 at 12:15pm
One event on 13th March 2019 at 12:15pm
Nottingham Law School students, supervised by qualified solicitors will be available to offer advice on a range of legal issues, including:
• Have you been unfairly dismissed?
• Holiday Pay issues
• National Minimum Wage disputes
• Do you have an appeal hearing?
• Are you entitled to benefits?
• Is your landlord seeking possession of your property?
• Is your Tenancy Deposit protected?
• Has your landlord failed to repair your property?
- How much does it cost?
It is free.
- How do I make an appointment? Appointments can be booked by contacting reception on 0115 9411475 or firstname.lastname@example.org