- This event has passed.
February 14 @ 1:30 pm - 2:30 pm
An event every week that begins at 1:30pm on Thursday, repeating until 28th March 2019
Archery offers you the chance to try a new sport, meet new people, and enjoy progressing at your own pace. The sessions are open to women of any ability, young or old, short or tall, able bodied or disabled. It offers a variety of opportunities, whether you just want to have-a-go, attend regular sessions, get back into it or try something you have never done before. Get involved in this wonderful sport which is great for the body and the mind – do come along and have a go! For safety reasons we ask you to tie back long hair, and make sure sleeves cannot be caught in the equipment.
- Can I just turn up on the first day? Yes
- What if I cannot start on the first day? Come along to the second session, or the next one you’re able to come to.
- How much does it cost? It is free.
- Do I have to commit to attending every session? You will get the most benefit from this group if you attend every session but you can attend as many or as few sessions as you are able.
- Do I need to bring anything with me? No, just wear close fitting clothing on your arms if you wear long sleeves and tie back long hair.