This job is open to women only (under the Equality Act 2010, Part 1, Schedule 9)
Closing date: 12 noon Monday 5th August 2019
Interview date: Thursday 8th August 2019
Start date: Week beginning Monday 16th September 2019
Salary – £17,587 pro-rata
Hours – 7 hours per week
The main focus of this post is to undertake a range of administration duties in order to support the team of caseworkers
KEY TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Provide administrative support for the team’s activities
• Ensure that project referral and monitoring data is completed in full in a timely and accurate manner
• To undertake general office duties including photocopying, scanning, shredding, filing etc
• Induct and supervise volunteers to support the team
• Take responsibility for general housekeeping duties for the team such as ensuring group materials and resources are prepared, stationary is replenished and notice boards are updated.
• Take responsibility for recording data and maintaining information and related filing systems, including time tabling group workshops
• Provide reception cover from time to time as needed, for example to cover periods of leave or sickness
• Assist in the organisation and coordination of key events (E.g. celebrations, International Women’s Day, focus groups)
• Ensure that all work is carried out in accordance with relevant legislation and Nottingham Women’s Centre policies and procedures, including the Centre’s equal opportunities policy and Health and Safety Policy.
• Participate in training and development as required
• Act as an effective team member and attend and contribute to staff meetings
• Carry out other duties as directed by the Operations Manager
We offer a generous amount of leave, opportunities for flexible working, personal development and a supportive working environment that includes access to an employee assistance programme.
In line with our fair recruitment practices, we do not accept CVs. Please download the application form below and complete this in conjunction with the job description/person specification. You’ll also find some guidance notes below to explain our processes and help you to fill in the application form.
Completed application forms should be returned to [email protected] or posted to Nottingham Women’s Centre, 30 Chaucer Street, Nottingham, NG1 5LP